June 4, 2007

Who is the best candidate for 08?

I need to find the best candidate to protect my constitutional rights and keep me protected from the terrorists of the world. It seems that my constitutional right of free speech, of the right to bear arms, and the right to the public practise of my faith seem to be under attack. The terrorists, emboldened by the appeasements of other countries, will not rest until a free America is destroyed.

A few days ago 4 Islamic extremists were apprehended planning to bomb an airline fuel tank that, if achieved could have killed hundreds, if not thousands of my fellow Americans. I can tell this viewpoint is unpopular, especially on this HYS, but I would like a candidate who puts the security of me and my family at the top of his or her agenda. Sorry if I offended any far-left masochist who feels that we deserve to be blown up for being American, or rich, or whatever the reasoning. Yes I’ll watch!

No comments: