June 18, 2007

Are You A Survivor?

Can somebody survive without money, food and shelter in a big city? I don’t know. But I think I would try if some day I found myself in an unknown city with no resources. The new TV series USA Network's Burn Notice shows this kind of survival (starting on June 28th). I don't know what things Michael Weston will do in that situation but I have the following ideas:

1) Sleeping in hallways and walking the streets all night. That'd be the first thing I would do, try to get some place to stay.

Talk to a lot of people to get advice. You can be around people and you can listen and pick up a lot of advice. Be there. Just be there, but don't be there, just be around, just hanging, mingling around and you can learn a whole lot of things. Self survival, you can learn how to survive from a lot people just talking.

You just hang with those people. It's hard to survive, but you have to learn to survive. But after you be out there a while, you learn to survive on your own, it might not be the greatest thing you want to be, but you will survive, if you are a survivor.


Disclousure: This blog receives compensation from PayPerPost advertisers.

No comments: